Purpose of FODA
The purpose of FODA is to enrich and support the Drama program at BGS through fundraising and events thereby assisting in raising the profile of Drama at the School and throughout the local community.
Activity of the group
FODA undertakes activities such as:
- organising support for School productions
- running lunches for the cast of School productions
- providing additional materials for sets
- supporting the Head of Drama, Myles Collins
- running raffles and providing food and refreshments on the evening of productions
- running special evenings and events to raise the awareness and profile of drama at the School.
As this group is new the activities will evolve to meet the needs of the drama program at BGS.
How to get involved
If you are interested in joining FODA please contact Julie Levine, President, at firstname.lastname@example.org or Lisa Semmens, Secretary, at email@example.com
We are very interested in hearing from parents from the Junior, Middle and Senior School whose sons are interested in Drama and would like to become involved.