Let’s make make flowers and different bugs using Play Dough
Play dough Recipe
- 2 cups plain flour (all purpose)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup salt
- 2 tablespoons cream of tartar
- 1 to 1.5 cups boiling water
- different food colouring
- Mix the flour, salt, cream of tartar and oil in a large mixing bowl
- Add food colouring to the boiling water then into the dry ingredients
- Stir continuously until it becomes a sticky, combined dough
- Allow it to cool down then take it out of the bowl and knead it vigorously for a couple of minutes until all of the stickiness has gone.
This is the most important part of the process, so keep at it until it’s the perfect consistency!
If it remains a little sticky then add a touch more flour until just right.
ELC3 is our 3 year old kinder.
Sharing your activity to Social Media? Make sure you tag Brighton Grammar and use #crowtherscorner