You will need:
- Recycled jar
- Scrap strips of paper, any colour
- Pencils, Texta colours, crayons or water paints
- Items your child chooses to put into their jar
1. Help your child by writing the words ‘Kindness Jar’ on a strip of paper, then encourage your child to colour the words.
2. Put the strip of paper around the inside of the jar.
3. Encourage your child to place his special kindness tokens in the jar.
4. Close the jar and decorate with recycled ribbons or coloured strips of paper
Sharing your activity to Social Media? Make sure you tag Brighton Grammar and use #crowtherscorner