Outdoor Education Expo
Info sessions, meet the OE team, gear providers and buy and sell second hand equipment.
- 20 July 2021
- The Urwin Centre
The Outdoor Education Department invites you to the Semester 2 Outdoor Education Expo.
The Expo will provide you with an opportunity to meet the Outdoor Ed team and discuss the programs and experiences that will be available for your boys in the years to come as well as;
- Year 8 Gariwerd Program info session @6.00pm
- Year 9 Great South West Journey info session @6.00pm
- Year 10 World Class Journey info sessions @7.30pm
Meet Gear providers:
Meet gear providers, order hire items, purchase on the day (EFTPOS Only).
- One Planet
Buy Swap Sell:
The Outdoor Education Department invites families in Year 10, 11 and 12 to sell second-hand outdoor gear that they no longer need to boys and families.
- Suggested items to sell- Packs, Sleeping Bags, Sleeping Mats, Gaiters, Rain Jackets, and Over Pants.
- Meet and talk to our program providers.
- See an example of appropriate self-cater food and equipment.