How to give
Every gift is important to us.
The size of your gift is less important than your act of supporting BGS. Giving is a personal decision and all gift amounts remain confidential. You can give in a way that suits you.
Margaret and Roger Wilson OAM (OB1961) in front of Annandale Donor Honour Wall
We are extremely grateful to those who choose to make a gift to BGS and we recognise these people in many ways:
- Annual Donor List published in the Meliora Sequamur
- Invitation to attend the Annual Benefactor Service and morning tea
- Inclusion on donor honour boards
- Named rooms, facilities, prizes, scholarships
- Membership in the Chairman’s Circle, established to thank and recognise those donors who have given $50,000 or more to the School.
- Membership of the Sequamur Society, established to honour those who have confirmed their intention to leave a gift to the School in their will.
The Brighton Grammar School Foundation oversees the School’s fundraising direction and manages investments in support of the School.
The Foundation has four funds, reflecting its main areas of interest: the Building Fund, the Scholarship Fund, the Library Fund and the Endowment Fund.
The Foundation is overseen by:
- Peter Ickeringill, Chairman of Council
- Jane Tongs, Council member
- Matt Reid, Council member
- Mary Power, BGS parent
If you have any queries about giving to BGS or would like further information about supporting the School, don’t hesitate to contact one of the following staff:
Director of Advancement
+61 3 8591 2280 or firstname.lastname@example.org
+61 3 8591 2231 or email@example.com
+61 3 8591 2274 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Alumni Relations Manager
+61 3 8591 2272 or email@example.com
Development Office Manager
+61 3 8591 2271 or firstname.lastname@example.org