Our teaching staff are widely respected for their deep understanding of boys’ education.
They are here because they understand boys. They know to get the best outcomes for every boy you really need to know the students and so part of the role is to also be actively involved in cultural, pastoral, and sporting aspects of the School.
It’s not just about teaching…
Innovative, leading edge, efficient and excellence are the words that describe the work undertaken by our Professional Support Staff.
The School has a large team of staff covering areas such as finance, corporate services, IT, human resources, outdoor education, music, marketing and maintenance. These Professional Support Staff are a vital part of the dynamic School community and, alongside the teachers, strive constantly for what is best for the boys.
Our professional support staff also have the opportunity to be involved in our co-curricular programs, working closely students, be that on the sporting field, on stage or otherwise.
Want to join our team?
As a Brighton Grammar staff member, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Eligibility to work in Australia.
- Current registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching if you want to teach
- A current working with children check for roles other than teaching
- A current National Criminal Record Check
- A willingness to undertake a medical check for manual labour or high risk roles
- A passion and commitment to supporting young people to become the best they can be!
Brighton Grammar School is fully committed to the protection of children and the promotion of a culturally safe and supportive working environment for diverse communities. All staff are expected to satisfy child protection screening and adhere to the School’s Child Safety and Wellbeing Policy and Child Safety Code of Conduct.