BGS Cooking Corner
Quick and nutritious breakfast and lunchbox ideas for busy parents and growing boys, inspired by BGS Psychologist and nutrition expert, Danielle Wolff.
– 500g chicken breast fillets, cut into bite-sized pieces
– 1 cup coconut milk
– 1 cup breadcrumbs
1. Preheat oven to 180°C fan-forced and line a baking tray.
2. Add chicken and coconut milk to a bowl and leave covered in fridge for 30 minutes.
3. Drain excess coconut milk.
4. Roll coconut-milk-soaked chicken pieces in breadcrumbs.
5. Place chicken pieces on the tray and bake for 10 mins. Turn the chicken pieces over and back for a further 5–10 minutes or until brown (cooking time will vary depending on size of chicken pieces).