Outdoor Education Expo
Info sessions, meet the OE team, gear providers and buy and sell second hand equipment.
- 23 July 2019
- The Quad
- This event has passed.
The Outdoor Education Department invites you to the Outdoor Education Expo.
The Expo will provide you with an opportunity to meet the OE team and discuss the programs and experiences that will be available for your boys:
- Year 8 GariwerdProgram info session @6.30pm
- Year 9 Rivers Program info session @6.30pm
- Year 10 WCJ: Wyperfeld NP, JatbulaTrail, New Zealand & Nepal info sessions @7.15pm
- Year 10 WCJ: Fiji, Arapiles & BogongSki info sessions @8.00pm
Meet Gear providers:
- Meet gear providers, order hire items, purchase on the day (EFTPOS Only).
- One Planet
Buy Swap Sell:
Families from Years 8–12 can sell second-hand outdoor gear that they no longer need to others.
- Suggested items – Packs, Sleeping Bags, Sleeping Mats, Gaiters, Rain Jackets, and Over Pants.
- Meet and talk to our Year 9 & 10 program providers.
- See an example of appropriate self-cater food and equipment.
Contact – Carly West email@example.com if you would like space at a table to sell second hand gear.