Brighton Grammar presents
Pastoral Care during Distance Learning
A Secondary School Parenting Seminar
- 18 May 2020
- Webinar (Zoom)
- This event has passed.
This School panel webinar will featuring key Secondary School pastoral staff, and provide an update on our approach to pastoral care, engagement and motivation for boys and the support structures available at the School. You will hear from the following panel members:
• Travis Hopgood (Director of Students Years 7-12)
• Christian Neeson (Director of Co-Curriculum)
• Kylie Rose (Head of Armstrong House)
• Max Forbes (Head of School House)
• Peter Furey (Head of Year 7-8)
• Naomi Tham (School Psychologist Years 9-12)
There will also be an opportunity for you to ask any questions you may have.
The full webinar is now available for viewing below: