The RCD Foundation presents the annual
Very Merry Christmas Market
- Wed 1 Dec
- St Andrew's Garden
- This event has passed.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Join us for the Robert Connor Dawes Foundation annual Very Merry Christmas Market.
A festive selection of goodies will be available, including decorations, delicious food items, unique gifts and our RCD merch.
Click and collect will be available for some gift and merchandise items from the online store.
All welcome (in-house and online), we look forward to seeing you there!
All proceeds support paediatric brain cancer projects.
Day Market: 9am-2pm
Produce items lovingly made by friends of RCDF
- Christmas gifts
- RCDF Merch & Partner gifts
- Our much-loved Silent Auction
- Christmas decorations
- Kids craft table
Coffee & Brekkie Burgers
Night Market: 5pm-8pm
- Art exhibition (Featuring work by Kirsten Jackson, Lou LeGrice, John Graham & many more amazing artists!)
- Food (Burgers by Royale Bros) & drinks
- Live music (Hannah Kostros, Taylor Jackson, Lachlan Watson & more!
- Grazing platters
- More gifts & decorations