Resilient Kids Conference
Virtual Conference 2021
- 23 October 2021
- This event has passed.
Prep to Year 12 parents are invited to attend a virtual conference on Resilient Kids on Saturday 23 October from 8.30am – 4.30pm. Please see the link below to purchase a ticket. Choose the virtual access pass ticket and use the discount code BRIGHTONGR, which will reduce the cost to zero. You will then be emailed a link to the conference closer to the day.
Please note that this discount code will only be available until 5.00pm on Friday 22 October. This event will be recorded and registered parents will be emailed a copy of the recorded sessions following the conference.
Speaking topics include:
- Building everyday resilience in children & teens
- The secrets of post-pandemic wellbeing in young people
- Caring for our own wellbeing as adults
- Cultivating resilience in the presence of Autism & Anxiety
- Navigating the online world – lockdowns & remote learning
- What to do – alcohol & drugs & teens