Friends of the Dramatic Arts
Parent Support Group
Friends of the Dramatic Arts (FODA)
FODA undertakes activities such as:
- organising support for School productions
- running lunches for the cast of School productions
- providing additional materials for sets
- supporting the Head of Drama
- running raffles and providing food and refreshments on the evening of productions
- running special evenings and events to raise the awareness and profile of drama at the School.
The activities will evolve to meet the needs of the drama program at BGS.
We are very interested in hearing from parents from the Junior and Secondary School whose sons are interested in drama and would like to become involved.
The purpose of FODA is to enrich and support the Drama program at BGS through fundraising and events thereby assisting in raising the profile of Drama at the School and throughout the local community.
If you are interested in joining FODA please contact Head of Drama Curriculum Michael Kent.