The BGS campus sprawls over 10.2 hectares (25 acres) of landscaped grounds and boasts a range of contemporary general and specialist learning spaces.
BGS is located just 500 metres from the beautiful Port Phillip Bay.
To see a map, please visit the maps and location page.
The BGS facilities include:
- Wi-Fi coverage across the campus
- Technology-rich classrooms
- Many science laboratories and Junior School STEM centre
- 130-seat lecture theatre
- 3 assembly halls in each section of the School
- 3 Library Resource Centres
- Extensive playing ovals
- FIFA-standard artificially surfaced soccer pitch
- Physical Education Centre, including a gym and conditioning centre
- Tennis courts/basketball courts
- Outdoor heated swimming pool
- Creative Arts Centre, including areas for Visual Communication and Design (VCD), Art and Product Design & Technology.
- Music School.