Matty Goss sails a wave of form
Motivation, dedication, and many nights of training in the cold and dark at Albert Park after school have paid off for Matty Goss (Year 5). Travelling to Darwin in the mid year break to represent Yachting Victoria at the 2016 Australian Minnow Nationals, Matty battled against hot, tidal, and shifting conditions in crocodile and box jelly-fish infested waters as he won the accolades below.
* Winner Australian Minnow Championships – The Bryan McCarthy Memorial Trophy
* 1st Open Fleet Invitational Race
* 1st Junior Fleet Invitational Race
* 2nd place Australian Minnow Champion Junior Fleet
* 3rd place Australian Minnow Champion Open Fleet
Small of stature but a giant of junior sailing we congratulate you Matty on your latest champion effort and achievement!