Sustainable School Shop
Being conscious of the need to provide a more efficient process for our families to buy and sell their second-hand uniforms, we’re providing parents with the option to trade their old uniforms and textbooks online. Sustainable School Shop is used by over 300 schools across Australia, and has quickly become Australia’s no.1 website to buy and sell uniforms.
Enjoy a more comprehensive and convenient method of trading your son’s pre-loved items.
· Register on the Sustainable School Shop website
· List your items for sale
· List wanted ads for those items you are looking to buy
· BGS uniform and book lists are loaded into the system to make listing ads easy
· The system matches the ads of buyers with sellers and notifies the buyer via email
· Buyers contact sellers and arrange where and when to trade.
When registering on the Sustainable School Shop you need to nominate Brighton Grammar School to receive your subscription. Most importantly, there is no cost to our parents.
All enquiries should be directed to the Sustainable School Shop on: 0438 743 444 or help is also available through ‘Contact Us’ on their website at www.sustainableschoolshop.com.au