|Opening date:||7 August 2019|
4 October 2019
Are you eligible to apply?
Selection will be based on academic merit and will take into account:
- Completion of Edutest testing to be held at the School on Saturday 12 October 2019, 9.00am.
- Review of school reports
All scholarships are at the discretion of the Headmaster; academic scholarships cover a percentage of the tuition fees.
Academic scholarships do not cover:
- The cost of books, stationery or uniforms
- Consolidated charge
- Discretionary charges such as overseas trips.
Boys currently in Years 4 to 8 (2019) for entry in Years 6 to 10 in 2021
Academic scholarship holders are expected to complete their secondary education at BGS.
Academic scholarship holders are expected to:
- maintain a high standard of academic achievement
- contribute positively and enthusiastically to School life.
Progress and contribution to School life are reviewed annually.
A scholarship may be withdrawn if the Headmaster is not satisfied with the diligence or conduct of the holder. Failure to pay fees may also lead to withdrawal.
The School reserves the right not to award any or all of the scholarships available.
No boy may hold more than one scholarship.