|Opening Date:||1 November 2016|
|Closing Date:||10 February 2017|
Are you eligible to apply?
Selection will be based on academic merit and will take into account:
- Completion of Edutest testing to be held on Saturday 17 February 2018.
- Review of school reports
All scholarships are at the discretion of the Headmaster; academic scholarships cover a percentage of the tuition fees.
Academic Scholarships do not cover:
- The cost of books, stationery or uniforms
- Consolidated charge
- Discretionary charges such as overseas trips.
Boys entering Years 4 to 10 in 2018
Tenures vary but generally holders are expected to complete their secondary education at BGS
Academic scholarship holders are expected to:
- maintain a high standard of academic achievement
- contribute positively and enthusiastically to school life.
Progress and contribution to school life are reviewed annually.
A Scholarship may be withdrawn if the Headmaster is not satisfied with the diligence or conduct of the holder. Failure to pay fees may also lead to withdrawal.
The School reserves the right not to award any or all of the scholarships available.
No boy may hold more than one scholarship.
Please note, scholarship examination reports will NOT be issued to applicants. Only shortlisted boys will be contacted for interview.