Are you eligible to apply?
General Excellence scholarships are available for boys entering Year 9 or 10 in 2018.
Only short-listed applicants will be invited for an interview.
Selection will be based on all round talent and will take into account some or all of the following:
- A combination of high academic, sporting, performing arts and community service achievements
Partial tuition fees with varying value dependent on the talents of the applicant. General Excellence Scholarships do not cover:
- The cost of books, stationery or uniforms
- Consolidated charge
- Discretionary charges such as overseas trips.
Boys entering Year 9 or 10 in 2018.
Tenures vary but generally holders are expected to complete their secondary education at BGS.
General Excellence scholarship holders are expected to:
- Maintain a high standard of achievement in the areas of endeavour for which you were awarded the scholarship
- Contribute positively and enthusiastically to School life. Progress and contribution to School life are reviewed annually.
A scholarship may be withdrawn if the Headmaster is not satisfied with the diligence or conduct of the holder. Failure to pay fees may also lead to withdrawal. The School reserves the right not to award any or all of the scholarships available. No boy may hold more than one scholarship.