An adventure Playspace at Brighton Grammar
BGS+ Invicta – Be undefeated!
Introducing Invicta, our new purpose-built adventure playspace for 6-12 year olds.
With structured programs designed specifically to help children develop strength, speed, agility, balance, coordination and physical fitness, in a fun, safe and engaging way.
Open to BGS boys and their siblings in Prep-Year 6 for after school programs, children can further develop and practise their skills outside of school hours.
Undefeated, unconquered, invincible
After School Program
- Term 2 sessions commence Monday 01 May 2023 and concluding Thursday 22 June 2023
- 45 minute sessions, 2 sessions per day Year 3 to Year 6 (capped at 10 participants per session)
- 45 minute sessions, 1 per day Prep to Year 2 (capped at 16 participants per session)
- Enrolment per class will be confirmed on a first completed booking basis
Cancellation by the School
In circumstances where lessons are required to be cancelled by BGS, make-up lessons will be offered as a group for all individuals who were impacted by the cancellation.
Cancellation by the Family
Cancellations will be accepted within 7 days from the invoice issue date each term. Withdrawals outside of this timeframe incur an administration fee of $50.
3.30 – 4.15pm
4.30 – 5.15pm
No Session Monday 12 June – Kings Birthday
- Cost: $350 flat fee per term for any 3.30 session booked
- Cost: $300 flat fee per term for any 4.30 session booked
* Exclusive offer to Junior School boys and their siblings in Prep-Year 6
* There will be no ‘make-up’ classes for missed sessions for students
* Where Government COVID-19 Restrictions are in place, make-up lessons will be organised
* Refunds will be processed upon request in writing. A flat $50 administration fee will be charged for all refunds.
If my son is booked in to a 3.30pm class do I still need to pick him up after school?
No. All boys will make their own way across the playground to Invicta.
Do I need to send my son a change of clothes for the session?
We recommend that the boys complete this session in comfortable clothing and runners.
Boys are welcome to change if they are more comfortable (for example their sport top and shoes), it is ultimately up to you. They do not have to be in BGS uniform.
Do I need to send my son with a snack and drink bottle?
Your son will have time to have a quick snack after school and before the session so if he would like an extra snack for the end of the school day, please send one.
A drink bottle is highly recommended as the boys will be doing a lot of physical activity and will need to keep hydrated.
Where do I collect my child from at pick up time?
You can collect your son from the school grounds outside of the G B Roberston Hall.
Will my son take his school bag to the session?
Yes, he will. The boys are to take all belongings with them after school. There will be a safe space to store their bags while they are at Invicta.
What if my child is unwell or gets injured at Invicta?
All BGS staff are fully qualified in First Aid and will support your son if he is unwell or injured at Invicta.
There is a First Aid kit onsite and strict supervision ratios to ensure the boys are well looked after.
All staff will have your contact details in the event of an emergency.
Can siblings attend?
Yes. Siblings to BGS (boys and girls) are most welcome and encouraged to attend the Invicta after school program.
Please book additional children into the program for their appropriate year level group.
Can I request a ‘make up’ session if my child is away from school?
Unfortunately, due to the popularity of the program and busy schedule, we are unable to offer make up sessions at this stage.
Gate 4, 275 New Street, Brighton 3186
(03) 8591 2240
Monday – Friday 10:00am-6:00pm