BGS+ Tennis School
BGS+ Tennis with Richard Fromberg
We are excited to introduce BGS+ Tennis, our lunchtime Junior Development program in partnership with Richard Fromberg Tennis.
For younger boys, there will be modified court sizes, lighter racquets, and low compression balls over three stages to help develop their skill and confidence.
Australian Davis Cup star, with a career-high rank of 24, Richard Fromberg brings his professional tennis experience to BGS in this exciting new program.
Term 2 Lessons
This program is a great way for children to learn, develop and advance their skills on the court. Classes will run during lunchtimes. Small class numbers with accredited tennis coaches. Available in Term 2 for Junior School boys.
- Weekly sessions will be held during lunchtime (term time only)
- Exclusive offer to BGS boys in Prep to Year 6
- Commencing Wednesday 26 April and concluding Thursday 22 June 2023
- Boys will need to bring their racquet and sneakers on day of their lesson
- Compressed balls and undersized/full-sized racquets can be provided upon request
- Lesson day will be communicated to families prior to commencement of program
Cancellation by the School
In circumstances where lessons are required to be cancelled by BGS, make-up lessons will be offered as a group for all individuals who were impacted by the cancellation.
Cancellation by the Family
Cancellations will be accepted within 7 days from the invoice issue date each term. Withdrawals outside of this timeframe incur an administration fee of $50.
Prep and Year 1
Tuesday Lunchtime 1.00pm-2.00pm
Year 2 and Year 3
Thursday Lunchtime 1.00pm- 2.00pm
Year 4, Year 5, and Year 6
Friday Lunchtime 1.00pm-2.00pm
Term 2 Sessions: Wednesday 26 April – Thursday 22 June
Cost: $300 per term
* Refunds will be processed upon request in writing. A flat $50 administration fee will be charged for all refunds.
Gate 4, 275 New Street, Brighton 3186
(03) 8591 2240
Monday – Friday 10:00am-6:00pm