BGS Tennis School
Fromberg Klim Tennis holiday program at BGS
Join us these school holidays for our new BGS Tennis Holiday program with Fromberg Klim Tennis!
The program will be held from Monday 12 April to Friday 16 April at the Urwin Centre Tennis Courts, Allee St Brighton.
Open to BGS boys, their siblings and the wider community.
ANZ Hot Shots
ANZ Hot Shots is tennis for kids. It’s an entry level program designed with smaller racquets, softer tennis balls and lower nets to make learning easy and fun for kids aged 4 to 12 years and older.
Run by our qualified coaches, you can be sure your child is playing the right level with four different program stages to suit every age and ability.
|4-6 years||Red Ball|
|8-10 years||Orange Ball|
|10-12 years||Green Ball|
|12+ years||Yellow Ball|
|Half-Day:||9.00am – 12.00pm or 1.00pm – 4.00pm|
|Cost:||$75 per day (max 18 participants in AM and PM sessions)|
|9.00am – 4.00pm|
|Cost:||$130 per day|
- Warm Up/Games
- Tennis Activities
- Lunch and Snack
- Easter Egg Hunt
Spaces are limited so book your sessions in early!
What to bring
- Lunch and Snack
- Water bottle
- Tennis Racquet (can also be provided if needed)
If you have any questions, you can email the Fromberg Klim Tennis team
BGS Tennis with Richard Fromberg
We are excited to introduce BGS Tennis, our lunchtime Junior Development program in partnership with Richard Fromberg Tennis.
For younger boys, there will be modified court sizes, lighter racquets, and low compression balls over three stages to help develop their skill and confidence.
Australian Davis Cup star, with a career-high rank of 24, Richard Fromberg brings his professional tennis experience to BGS in this exciting new program.
Semester 1 Lessons
This program is a great way for children to learn, develop and advance their skills on the court. Classes will run during lunchtimes. Small class numbers with accredited tennis coaches. Available in Semester 1 for Junior School boys.
- Weekly sessions will be held during lunchtime (term time only)
- Exclusive offer to BGS boys in Prep to Year 6
- Commencing Monday 15 February 2021
- Boys will need to bring their racquet and sneakers on day of their lesson
- Compressed balls and undersized/full-sized racquets can be provided upon request
- Lesson day will be communicated to families prior to commencement of program
- Cost: $350 per semester*
* Fees calculated on 16 sessions over Semester 1 and must be paid in advance.
* Refunds will be processed upon request in writing. A flat $10 administration fee will be charged for all refunds.
With sessions sure to fill up, don’t miss out on this unique opportunity by booking today.
If you have any questions, you can email the BGS Tennis team