Interview your elder
Record a video link or phone call. Send them questions beforehand and let them know what you are doing.
Use the questions below or make up your own:
- Start with when/where were you were born.
- Can you summarise the major events and turning points in your life from birth until now in 5 minutes?
- What was school like for you?
- What was life like for you when you were my age?
- What is your strongest memory from when you were a child?
- What has been your greatest adventure so far?
- What do you love to do or what did you love doing in the past?
Make a book or video
A book or video is something that you can share with your family now and for generations to come.
Be as creative as you can.